What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone whenever you visit various websites on-line. A cookie usually includes the name of the website it comes from, its “lifespan” (that is for how long it will exist) and a randomly generated unique number used for identification of the web browser via which the connection with the website has been made.
- Due to the publication of the content of the trzepizur.pl website, the so-called cookies are used, that is information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which may be read by the servers each time they connect to the user’s end device; technologies similar or equal to cookies may also be used. In this document, information on cookies should also apply to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookie files (cookies) constitute IT data, especially text files, stored on the end device of the trzepizur.pl website user. Cookies usually include the name of the domain of the website from which they come from, the period for which they will be stored on the end device and their own unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the website to the user preferences and optimise the use of the website, in particular, they allow for recognition of the website user’s device and for correct displaying of the website, adjusting it to the User’s individual needs,
- create statistics which help us understand the way in which the website users browse our pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content,
- maintain the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter their username and password on every page of the website,
- provide the users with commercial content matching their interests.
- As part of the trzepizur.pl website, we may use the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies allowing for the use of services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that must be authenticated as part of the website,
- cookies used to ensure safety, such as those used to detect infringements within the scope of authentication on the website,
- cookies allowing for collection of data on the manners of use of the website,
- “functional” cookies allowing for “remembering” of selected user settings and personalisation of the user’s interface, for example, within the scope of the user’s language or region, font size, layout of the website etc.,
- “advertisement” cookies allowing for providing users with advertisements that match their interests more.
- In many cases the software for browsing websites (the web browser) enables storing cookies on the user's end device by default. The website users may change cookie settings at any time. In particular, the settings may be changed so that cookies are not automatically enabled in the web browser settings or so that the website users are informed about each downloading of cookies to their devices. Detailed information on the possibility and method of enabling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. If no changes to cookie setting are made, they will be stored on the user’s end device, which means that we will also store the data on the user’s end device itself and access those data.
- Disabling may result in difficulties in the use of some of the services on our website, in particular those requiring logging in. Disabling the option to accept cookies does not, however, make it impossible to read or view the contents published on the trzepizur.pl website, except for those which require logging in to be accessed.
- Cookies may be stored on the end device of the trzepizur.pl website user, and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website.
How to disable cookies?